• Salary hold

I worked in a firm(salon) from Dec-13 . From past 10 months, i was the person who has taken care of the business as the owners stays abroad. In the month of October-14, i mailed them that i need to leave for one month i.e., in November and i said am going to join from December. Then they said verbally to give the training for someone so that they can handle the salon in my absence. I have trained them and went for the leave. When i have asked them for my salary, they said they are in process will let me know in couple of days. Then when i have repeatedly asked the owners about my salary, they have mailed me that they terminated me because of my unapproved leave and they are going to process my salary in weeks time but its three weeks from then they are not at all responding to my mails neither they are processing my salary. I am really fed up with their behavior and please let me know the solution for this.
Asked in Labour from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
You will have to first send them a legal notice for giving the amount you deserve at the earliest. If they do not respond or do not give you the salary, then you can proceed and file a civil case against with a direction from the Court for refund of the amount. Alternatively, you can also file a complaint against them before the Police authorities asking them to register an FIR for cheating.

1. Do you have any appointment letter or any evidence that you were appointed in that salon?

2. If yes, you can lodge a complaint before the labour commissioner,

2. If no, then forget it & start afresh somewhereelse with appointment letter.

1. Legal notice is a notice sent claiming the amount &/or the relief, stating therein that if the claimed amount or relief is not allowed within the specified days, you will take legal action,

2. Legal notice can be sent by you or by your lawyer.

You can send a legal notice demanding the amount due and if they do not pay then file suit for recovery.

Legal notice is sent through a lawyer.a notice gives a description of the facts and claims as to what is your right which you can claim add rightfully yours.

Deepak Tiwari