My SC caste certificate is being challenged by someone out of jealousy which now under scrutiny by Addl.Deputy Commossioner.
Hence my querries:
1) Before issuing my caste certificate , my father’s caste certificate was issued by ADC of same office in the year 1980
2) After that my caste certificate is issued at par which caste we originally belong, in the year 1981 when I was student.
3) Now the ADC of same office is scrutining the same, we have to produce the same certificate for verification.
4) I want to know what type of verification they generally do in this respect while we are all originally belong to same caste.
5) What are other documents may asked by them?
6) Once the issued certificate may be declared invalid by them if so then what ground.
7) Whether this can be challenged by court?
8) What other precaution may be taken now to protect my government job?
9) Is there any threat to service now?
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Kolkata, West Bengal