• Legal advice on property

I have booked 1 rk in dombivili east aazde gaon New construction in grampanchayat approval  Builder show me All document like development agreement between owner & bulider, Grampanchayat NOc, 7/12 certificate, Buliding Plan Sanctioned, he also given me 80% loan from TATA Finance But he has to not given  property paper outside for  cross checking. can you please help me
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Property paper Details required, Maharashtra

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer