• Person picked up by police

what do you do when a person is picked up by the police and they later deny they have them in custody?
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
File complaint against the police and also you can file Habeas Corpus petition in before Hon'ble High Court.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
117 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer